Steel City Secret Cinema Part Deux
This spring, take part in a unique art and film event at the Hollywood Theater in Dormont. For our second event, bust out your shoulder pads, leg warmers, and acid-washed jeans as we are going back to the 1980′s! We’ll once again be mashing up Pittsburgh-based artists and a cult classic horror film (this time, from the 80′s)… and we’ll be following up the evening with a month long display of the work at the Most Wanted Fine Art Gallery.
The movie will remain a secret, the art under wraps, but a ticket will gain you access to the film screening, a limited edition individually numbered movie poster of the “secret” film, access to the work of local artists, raffle giveaways, free food/drink, and local entertainment.
7:00 – 8:30pm – Art Gallery, Food/Drink, Live Music
8:30 – 10:15pm – Film Screening
10:15 – 10:45pm – Unveil Poster, Raffle Prizes
This event is set up to be not-for-profit. All proceeds will be donated to Friends of the Hollywood Theater and the Toonseum. Stay tuned over the coming months as we make additional announcements! Any interested sponsors, artists, volunteers, or general questions, please visit our Contact page.
- Where: The Hollywood Theater (Dormont)
- Address: 1449 Potomac Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15216
- When: Friday, April 26th, 2013
- Time: 7:00PM (Doors) | 8:30PM (Start)
- Tickets: Click Here to Purchase Tickets
- Where: Most Wanted Fine Art Gallery – Stuff N Such Society
- Address: 5015 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15224
- When: Friday, May 3rd, 2013
- Time: 7:00PM
- Tickets: FREE!
More info than ever at www.steelcitysecretcinema.com