Making of Lost and Found
Everything was carved out of 2″ insulation foam boards
Blurry. Every shape had a letter or number so i didn’t get too mixed up.
This is just one of many piles of foam dust. By the end we all had the pink lung…
Watching glue dry.
I made a mess…
All the shapes were glued together in 4s or 5s.
After dry I carved each one with a mini hand saw. A hot knife could’ve come in handy!
Before and after sanding
Ready for paint. I threw in a Robot head last minute..
Hillary layin down some paint
Pink Spackle Pink Foam Pink Everything
P A I N T
Ready fer some hangin
Matt working hard while I’m Hardly workin
almost done… needs some more zazz. haha!
Added the hangy parts. Scott had all these things, like fox skulls and antlers! thanks dude!
The finished product (robot’s not in the shot). Altogether with planning, shopping, construction, and cleanup this took 5 long days with help from a lot of awesome people. Thanks again to everyone that helped out!!