Brand new print for Steel City Secret Cinema, Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Evil Dead!!
This wretched GREMLINS inspired painting was done for Steel City Secret Cinema II 80s edition here in Pittsburgh. It will be shown at Most Wanted Fine Art’s “Stuff and Such” gallery starting May 3rd. There are Prints available for $18 Bucks, so stop by and get all nostalgic and stuff!
Prints will be available online soon!
The movie will remain a secret, the art under wraps, but a ticket will gain you access to the film screening, the work of local artists, raffle giveaways, free food, and local entertainment.
What does a ticket to Steel City Secret Cinema get you?
1. Screening of a western Pennsylvania cult classic film
2. A signed/numbered limited edition movie poster from artist, Brian Holderman
3. Art exhibit from local artists – everything is inspired by Western PA cinema
4. Pre-screening entertainment from local DJ duo, Tracksploitation
5. Hors d’oeuvres prior to the show
6. A raffle ticket for items worth over $1,000 – VIP ticket gets you more chances to win
– Brian Holderman (www.bholderman.com)
– Kelly Blevins (www.kblevins.com)
– Adam Chizmar (http://mindcrimestudios.tumblr.com/)
– Matt Denton (http://somethingdenton.tumblr.com/)
– Dave D’Incau Jr. (www.behance.net/ddincaujr)
– Gwen A.P. (www.gwenap-art.com/)
– John Galo (http://johngalo.tumblr.com/)
– Matt Gondek (www.mattgondek.com)
– Darrell Kinsel (http://www.redbubble.com/people/avantguardian)
– Jordan Kent Martin (http://jordankentmartin.tumblr.com/)
– Michael Koehler (http://mrkoehler.com/)
– Phil Seth (http://www.forbiddenink.com/)
– Seth Storck (http://www.sethstorck.com/)
Movie is rated R, everyone under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult.
Please share this with your friends, tickets are only $22!
Proceeds to benefit Friends of the Hollywood Theater and The MGR Foundation.